Welcome to Michael's Wood Natural Burial Ground
Michael’s Wood is a beautiful woodland burial ground for both pets and people and is part of the Cholderton Estate, an organic working farm on the Hampshire Wiltshire border.
Michael’s Wood was planted in the late 1880’s in the heart of the Cholderton Estate by the Victorian entrepreneur and polymath Henry Charles Stephens.
Integer placerat, ipsum sit amet convallis vehicula, odio quam sagittis sem, eu mattis dolor nulla id sem. Aenean nec velit pulvinar, sodales justo eu, accumsan nibh.
Why choose Michael's Wood?
- An environmentally friendly, cost effective alternative to traditional funerals, cemeteries and graveyards.
- All religions and cultures accommodated.
- Full burials, interment of ashes or scattering of ashes.
- Advance reservations available, for peace of mind.
- Choice of area or plot location that feels right for you.
If you would like to arrange a visit to Michael’s Wood we would be delighted to show you around.